The best baby compliments combine adjectives and nouns with a hearty helping of exclamation points. If you are speaking, this is where you squeal. Try combining one item from each list for a surefire baby compliment. Example: Precious munchkin, squishy cutie, perfect bundle of joy, angelic baby!
How do you describe a cute baby?
“Cute”, “sweet”, “darling”, “adorable”, & “precious” are the most common. .
How do you say a cute baby boy?
Ways to Describe a Cute Baby Boy
How do you compliment a baby girl?
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What do you call a cute baby?
Adorable Baby Nicknames
What are some cute words?
What’s a big word for beautiful?
admirable, adorable, alluring, angelic, appealing, beauteous, bewitching, captivating, charming, classy, comely, cute, dazzling, delicate, delightful, divine, elegant, enthralling, enticing, excellent, exquisite, fair, fascinating, fetching, fine, foxy, good-looking, gorgeous, graceful, grand, handsome, ideal, inviting …
What would you say to a baby?
Here are just a few of the many things parents might say to their baby at birth.
- I love you!
- Happy birthday!
- Welcome, little one.
- Peace, child.
- Talk to me.
- God bless you.
- I can’t believe it.
- I’m a mom!
How do you comment on a baby smile?
Cute Baby Smile Quotes
- “A woman has two smiles that an angel might envy, the smile that accepts a lover before words are uttered, and the smile that lights on the first born babe, and assures it of a mother’s love.” …
- “The whole universe dances with joy when a baby smiles.”
Can you say beautiful to a baby boy?
If the boy is still a child, pre-adolescent, he can be described as being beautiful. … For teenagers and adults, the genderless adjectives good-looking, and attractive are the safest and best-known options. They can be used for young and “mature” people, both men and women.
How do you describe a cute baby girl in one word?
Adorable or sweet is what I can come up with.
Can you call a baby gorgeous?
But as long as it’s a baby, you can call it “beautiful,” “adorable,” “gorgeous,” “cute” – all kids of things.